Monday, December 11, 2006

AuDiEnCe PrOfIlInG

DeMoGrApHiC pRoFiLiNg

  • The most basic form of identification for target audiences is demographic profiling
  • The ways of grouping an audience are: age, class, gender, geographical area, class, economic status and religion

I would define myself as the following: 18-year old, lower/middle class male, from West London, of Asian decent, with British Asian nationality following the Sikh faith

PsYcHoGrApHiC pRoFiLiNg

  • Consumers can be targeted directly through their needs and wants, which is more effective for advertisers

In terms of my psychographic, i view myself as a very left-centred politically viewed individual who views himself as a individual. I say this because although to a vertian extent i like to purchase mainstream 'gear' and want to fit into a certain 'group', i don't neccessarily fell influenced or inclined to do or buy something, i'm pretty simple in my lifestyle and my ethics and look at things more than what they are on face value. Maybe in the future my ideology will change and alter but for now i'm pretty independant and individualistic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home